Terms and Conditions
By using our website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
All content on our website is owned by NJ Metro PC Repairs and is protected by international copyright laws. Any commercial use of our content requires our written consent.
Our website can only be used for lawful purposes and in compliance with these terms and conditions. You agree not to use our website:
- In violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- To send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, including junk mail or spam;
- To impersonate NJ Metro PC Repairs, one of our employees, another user, or any person or entity;
- To restrict or inhibit others' use or enjoyment of our website or cause harm to NJ Metro PC Repairs or users;
- To introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other harmful material;
Our website may include links to third-party websites, provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse or guarantee the content or accuracy of such third-party websites.
You agree to indemnify and hold NJ Metro PC Repairs and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) resulting from your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
NJ Metro PC Repairs shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from your use of our website, including content, products, or services obtained through our website.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time. We will notify you of any material changes by email or by posting a notice on our website.